- MONDAY NIGHTS (3 classes available)
- Classy, Select, Exciting, twice the Fun Life Drawing to start the Week on a humorous/hi Glam Fashion note with BURLSKETCH!. Once a month will be SKETCHY THEATRE with a Dream come true for many Performers/models and Artists...We'll use a Lovely Pub in Farringdon. £15 and will be run by myself and a Burlesque Performer TBC.Future dates: 20/10 - 3/11- 10/11 - 17/11- 24/11- 1/12- 8/12 - 15/12 - 5/1/2015
- "ANIME LIFE": This is by far our most necessary and useful class if interested in improving quickly and surpassing yourself... We do only short poses and a Long one with main priority on Life Drawing but can also do Photography when model allow. This is our First WEST LONDON venue where we can draw from 1 to 3 hours depending on turn up. £10 for up to 2 hours, £15 for 3. Once a month from January 2015 we'll do Sketchy theatre where Burlesque, Acting, Singing, dancing will be involved. The Class Will be run by myself and an Animation Person. Future dates: 27/10- 10/11- 17/11- 24/11- 1/12- 8/12- 12/1- 19/1 - 26/1 (Sketchy Theatre).
- "LITERARY LIFE": This is a class combining story telling from mythological, classical and modern literature. 6.30 to 8.30pm. £10 with 2 models. Opposite Euston Station. Run by Philip Firsov. Future dates: Every Monday Nights from 27/10 to 8/12/2014.
- TUESDAY NIGHTS: "DINE & DRAW": Conventional Life Drawing in a Supreme Art Friendly Pub in Camden Town where the food is delicious and some of it FREE if we are enough of us so we can DINE & DRAW. The session is £10. Future Dates: Every Tuesday until 9th of December included, back on Tuesday 13th of January 2015
Also once a month (second Tuesday): TUTORED CLASS at LACEY COMTEMPORARY Art Gallery in Holland Park from 6.30 to 9.30pm. £30 with Basic materials included. Only 10 spaces so please reserve on 07951613705 (call or text and pay using paypal or cash at least 7 days before class). Should be amazing...
- WEDNESDAY NIGHTS: This is the night we come to you at the OFFICE for Fun or Classical, even experimental workshops.
- THURSDAY NIGHTS: "NO RUSH FOR BETTER LIFE". for commercial Artists or anyone who'd like to go towards exhibiting with mainly Long Poses, commercial themes and outstanding models with reference Photography once a month. £12 if 3 hours, £20 if 5 hours in Hoxtonor photo session in Holborn/Hoxton . Future dates: Every Thursday until 11/12 and back on 15/1/2015
- SATURDAY AFTERNOON: This is London's Favorite Weekend Life Drawing Class as it is 4.5 hours long from 1pm with 2 to 4 models (started a Fashion), where beginners get FREE help. FREE for all are Drinks, sandwiches and equipment (except for paper at 20p a sheet). This is a networking afternoonwith occasional drink afterwards. E2 9PA yards from tube, with disabled access. Class is between 1 and 5.30pm and cost between £10 and £16.
- SUNDAY AFTERNOON (from 2015): This is an Afternoon for Networking/Dining near Angel/Islington followed by Life Drawing from 6.30 to 9 PM in Large Hall but could start earlier some weeks with plenty of great restaurants nearby and FREE food at the break if busy. That's in Upper Street/Islington and cost is £10 to £16 depending on duration.
Call Tony on O79516137O5 for more information and email us at Lifedrawingsociety(at)hotmail co uk for Quotes for OFFICE, HEN/STAG Classes or for teaching/Modeling...